Frensham Fellowship was established in 1918 to act as a link between past and present girls and to help to carry on the school ideals of Love and Service into the outside world. It was recognised that beyond the school it was more difficult to be idealistic. The name aptly implies the scope of members' work, to keep the ideals of the school in the minds of girls who have left, to encourage them to take up some definite work, to help any good cause that needs assistance, and to encourage members to keep up with current thought.
Membership of the Fellowship is open to past students, and staff, with honorary membership offered on occasion for community members considered to have served Fellowship to an outstanding level.
With their main object ‘work’, girls and staff are inspired to join not for what they can get, but for what they can give.
Fellowship’s network is global and membership is for life.
FRENSHAM FELLOWSHIP USEFUL NAMES & ADDRESSES
Mrs Annette O'Connell (Moxon, 1983)
PO Box 34 Mittagong
NSW 2575 Australia
P: +61 2 4860 2000
Sarah-Jane Holden (Hyles, 1973)
9 Parkside Avenue
Wimbledon SW19 5ES
P: +44 2 0894 41396