Reunions & Events
Through the dedication of Frensham Fellowship Committee, Fellowship strives to keep not only its members but all Frensham Old Girls, former staff and families connected with the School and each other. There have been milestone celebrated – birthdays, marriages, births and lives lived – and achievements acknowledged. During the year, more than six hundred of our School community attended class reunions, regional and international functions and intergenerational gatherings.
Every year, a Fellowship Breakfast is held on the last day of Term 3, and Year 12 students are invited to take up lifetime membership.
See below the dates for upcoming and future Reunions and Events. For more information on individual events, please contact: Barbara Shannon (Fellowship Liaison Officer) – email@example.com
- 5 Year Reunion (2014) – Saturday 1 & Sunday 2 June, Frensham (Frensham 106th Birthday & Year 12 Parent Weekend) – coordinator: Sophie Driver
- 10 Year Reunion (2009) – Saturday 6 & Sunday 7 April, Frensham (Back to Frensham & Fellowship Centenary Weekend) – coordinator: Sally Johnson (Newton)
- 20 Year Reunion (1999) – Saturday 10 & Sunday 11 August, Frensham (Year 11 Parent Weekend) – coordinator: Fiona Rae (Church)
- 30 Year Reunion (1989) – Saturday 18 & Sunday 19 May, Frensham (Year 8 Parent Weekend) – coordinator: Fleur Vander Straaten (Merrett)
- 40 Year Reunion (1979) – Saturday 6 & Sunday 7 April, Frensham (Back to Frensham & Fellowship Centenary Weekend) – coordinator Cath Brennan (Raynolds)
- 50 Year Reunion (1969) – Saturday 2 & Sunday 3 March, Frensham (Frensham Open Day & Year 7 Parent Weekend) – coordinators: Alison Attard (Wright), Jane Coutts (Betts), Pauline Hunter-Knight (Hunter)
- 60 Year Reunion (1959) – Saturday 16 & Sunday 17 March, Frensham (Year 10 Parent Weekend) – coordinator: Susie Arnott (Taylor)
- 70 Year Reunion (1949) – Wednesday 17 July, Sydney Lunch
Events and functions will be posted once confirmed.
- Saturday 2 March: Frensham Open Day and Welcome Dinner for Parents of New Students
- Saturday 6 & Sunday 7 April: Back to Frensham Weekend – Centenary of Frensham Fellowship
- Friday 1 June: 106th Birthday Service (Gib Gate, Frensham, Sturt), 10.00am, Clubbe Hall, Frensham
- Wednesday 12 June: Fellowship AGM, Royal Sydney Golf Club – key note speaker: Kumi Taguchi (1993). For details and attendance, contact: Barbara Shannon (Fellowship Liaison Officer): firstname.lastname@example.org / 02 4860 2119
- Thursday 12 September: UK London Reception – at 6.30pm at the home of Mrs Nicola Fane. £25 p/p but GAP girls no charge. Contact email@example.com in London or firstname.lastname@example.org in Australia for details.
- Monday 18 November: Fellowship Golf Day
- Sydney Reception