WWS Foundation – Master Plan 2035
In his report to the community in July, Chair Alan Watson congratulated retiring Chair Rob Dulhunty on Foundation’s recent achievements, including:
- the dividend of $100,000 contributed by Foundation’s Livestock Enterprise to the Scholarship Fund in support of rural enrolments
- financial support for the 2018 completion of the Dining Room and Kennedy House projects – central elements of Frensham’s outstanding facilities for boarders .
He also confirmed Foundation’s plans to support the vision of the Board of Governors as it undertakes implementation of the new facilities Master Plan 2035 – to guide the development of our Schools over the next twenty years.
The plan is ambitious and innovative, and I look forward to working with Foundation to assist in realising the School’s goals.
Projects completed in 2018
- Kennedy House (expansion and refurbishment) – completed Term 1, 2018
- Dining Room (expansion and refurbishment) – completed Term 3, 2018
- Clubbe Hall Restoration and Technical Upgrade – ongoing (project estimate $1.2 million)
- Livestock Enterprise – supporting Rural Enrolments
- Foundation Scholarship Fund – for the greatest gift, a Frensham education – Rural/Regional focus
- Support of Teacher Excellence – Foundation Building Fund – to enhance the quality of on-campus accommodation for teachers; Foundation Professional Learning Scholarships – to sustain the culture of growth and excellence of our teachers