Back to Frensham Weekend
SATURDAY 6 APRIL 2019
Cocktail Party – Cooper Hall, 5.30pm - 7.30pm
Cost: $50 per person ~ Bookings essential
SUNDAY 7 APRIL 2019
Service & Celebration – Clubbe Hall, 10.00am
Followed by Morning Tea in the Dining Room (and Tours of the School)
Invitations will be emailed and posted very soon. To attend the Cocktail Party, you can book online now.
2019 Events and Reunions
- March 2 & 3: 50 Year Reunion at Frensham, Frensham Open Day
- March 16 & 17: 60 Year Reunion at Frensham
- April 6 & 7: 10 Year & 40 Year Reunions at Frensham, Back to Frensham Weekend – Centenary of the establishment of Frensham Fellowship
- May 7: Fellowship Country Luncheon at Cooma
- May 18 & 19: 30 Year Reunion at Frensham, Annual WWS Foundation Dinner
- June 1 & 2: 5 Year Reunion at Frensham, 106th Birthday of Frensham
- June 12: Fellowship AGM dinner & speaker, Royal Sydney Golf Club
- August 10 & 11: 20 Year Reunion at Frensham
- August 30: Fellowship Cocktail Party at Berrima
- November 2: Frensham Schools’ Bush Dance at Frensham
New memorabilia now available at Sturt Shop
At last year’s Fellowship AGM, the School was presented with the original painting, Irises, by Sir Sidney Nolan, now on display in the Esther Tuckey Library. Thanks to the kind permission of the Sidney Nolan Trust / Bridgeman Images, we have reproduced this beautiful image on cards for the Centenary of Fellowship, retailing for $22.00 for a pack of six.
Additionally, the ever popular Bohemia crystal tumblers are back in stock in presentation boxes of two and six.
Call Sturt Shop and Gallery on +61 2 4860 2083, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit us. We are open every day from 10:00am to 5:00pm.